Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A little bit about myself.


Dear Reader,

  I am a crazy 15 year old girl with a heart fot the Lord. I am the third child out of 4 and the only girl. There is a 5 year difference between me and my older brother, so I am the oldest child at home, but the older boys live close so they come home often. I tend to be girly at times but I would much rather go mudding or sit around a bonfire than go to the mall or hang out at the beach. I love to Act, I have done about 10 plays since I was 11, right now I am even helping direct a play called Slipperz (or 12 Dancing Princesses) for third through sixth graders. My favorite sport is Soccer, all of my brothers, my dad, and I play, although I havent been able to play since 8th grade. My favorite movie would probably be Alice in Wonderland, because it is so different and colorful like my life, oh and crazy.

  K umm lets see.... I am homeschooled. I like reading in portions. I like drawing crazy odd ball pictures, like spirals coming out of hearts. I like almost any food other than olives, mushrooms, sauerkraut, and sushi, other than that there isn't that much that I won't eat, I think it's the fact that I grew up with mostly guys. At the moment my favorite food is a Half-Pound Potato Burrito from Taco-Bell. My favorite drinks are Dr.pepper and Chocolate Chip Frappes from McDonalds.

  My life isn't filled with too much drama, but my brothers tend to make for that. Right now my life consists of bible studies, acting/directing, and hanging out with the neighbors who are like siblings to me (that I get along with), well and school. This coming up weekend I am going to a youth conference in Walla Walla called Love Encounter, with my youth group. I am excited to see what God has in store for me and my whole youth group.


         Signing off,
              Actress_For_Him

No comments:

Post a Comment